Life at ScreenCloud
At ScreenCloud we see the potential where others don't.
Digital screens could one day be as big a part of our lives as the web is today. Our simple digital signage software lifts information out of the places it lives and transforms it into beautiful, screen ready content. Working on everyday consumer hardware, ending clunky digital signage that could only be done by IT. We empower business owners, HR managers and technical teams to create digital signage that changes the way they sell, think and work. It’s quite the adventure.
We’re very proud of our product, but it is our people, and shared values, which will take us where other companies can’t go. We have hubs in London, Belfast, Bangkok and Los Angeles, alongside people working remotely all over the world. This means finding lots of ways to come together, like our annual company retreat, monthly All Hands and weekly WIPs. We treat people like adults as standard, which means freedom to work how, and where, you feel best, and an equal responsibility to do great work.
Coming from different cultural backgrounds (20 nationalities!), we’ve learned to cherish each other’s interests. Some of us enjoy the joy of daily running and looking after our dogs, whilst some of us live for the thrill of boxing, rock climbing or swimming with sharks.
The Marketing Developer will be responsible for turning Marketing ideas into beautiful reality. Working together with the variety of teams, you will have a keen eye for detail, as well as a passion for turning ideas on paper into real life products. Although this will be a stand alone role, reporting into our VP of Marketing based out of LA, you will have an entire office of exceptional engineers to support and work alongside!
- Take ownership of our flagship site; screencloud.com. Primarily built on Next.js (a React framework for super-fast sites), we also use many 3rd party services to help build a dynamic marketing site that lives up to modern web expectations.
- Develop key landing pages as needed, potentially using low-code tools like Instagpage.
- Design experiments, then monitor and track their results. What converts better? What gets users the content they’re interested in faster?
- Input and help on other digital comms, such as newsletters and social media campaigns.
- Research and suggest best practices to try next. Our marketing and sales efforts are always evolving, and as a marketing-focused developer, you’re in the position to push for the latest and greatest.
- Must be able to collaborate with the other members of the marketing team, and be able to communicate effectively to push vital amendments to live