WHO WE ARE
We are a brand new business at pre-seed stage, on a mission to reinvent job-design to help organisations create a happier and healthier workforce. Our vision is to create the world’s job-share market place across an enterprise and open external network platforms. We are starting with an enterprise job-share design and matching site to make it easy for managers to meet the flexible needs of their employees.
WHO YOU ARE
We looking for a Co-Founder who is either a full stack engineer and/or CTO who can code and has prior experience of working in a startup in its early stages. You are an architect, a thinker, a researcher, a tester and a tinkerer. Most importantly, you have proven experience hitting startup business milestones using technology. You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, tenacious and hands on. You are motivated by complex challenges and understand how to gather people to solve these challenges. You are open-minded and inclusive in your work style. UX/UI experience nice but not essential. The role will involve lots of strategic thinking, informing the product design, hiring teams (at the right time), helping us pitch, talking to customers, getting it wrong, getting it right and ultimately making something brilliant that can open up a world of opportunity for the millions of people in the UK who want to work flexibly. This role will be remote at first due to COVID-19 restrictions and also flexible - part-time to begin with and working up to full-time.
- Lead and develop our initial architecture and overall tech stack, and tech road map, product vision.
- Define our key processes to ensure we can build, launch and scale our product quickly
- Ensure we develop a technology that is built for scale
- Develop an MVP
- Hiring amazing engineers who care about our mission at the right time
- Comfortable working remotely within a distributed team, with face-to-face meeting/working sessions at our co-working space in Mayfair, London ( as Covid-19 restrictions allow).
- Fluent in English - both spoken and written.
- The opportunity to join as Co-Founder in the very early days of the business
- Equity split with a modest pre-seed salary
- The possibility to create a truly meaningful product within the HR tech sector.