We are The Smart Container Company. An early-stage B2B SaaS startup disrupting the draught beer industry. Our product, KegTracker™, is an IoT device that instantly turns kegs and casks into SMART containers. Our technology creates transparency in the supply chain, removes bottlenecks, reduces waste, and enables a more sustainable and circular economy.
Originally founded in New York City, The Smart Container Company is now headquartered in the United Kingdom. We are a diverse and talented team that supports a collaborative culture and delivers value through the application of technology, strategy, and process improvement.
Our Product and Service
KegTracker™ is a disruptive, innovative, first-of-its-kind, patent pending, non-intrusive IoT device for asset tracking with condition monitoring of kegs. Our technology instantly connects existing containers to the internet and tracks location, volume, temperature, and movement for each asset.
Leveraging data science and information collected from the containers, we empower breweries, distributors and retailers with real-time reports and insights that help them 1) Make More 2) Save More and 3) Save The Planet
This is an opportunity to work with a young startup and bring to market IoT technologies that have revolutionized the legacy draft beer industry. You will be expected to operate at an exceptional level of performance, deliver high quality deliverables, and engage with product development, business development, and marketing teams.
- Supporting the development of our sustainability and market intelligence services
- Interpreting research studies and creating analysis for strategic decision making
- Working directly with the marketing function to create sustainability content
- Influencing and gaining commitment at all levels of the organization
- Representing the voice of the beer and IoT industries
- Interest in beer, food & beverage, logistics, or technology industries
- Background in Sustainability
- Knowledge of sustainability efforts, trends and KPIs in the consumer goods industry
- Project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sustainability, Marketing or Operations Management
- MBA preferred