Are you a driven and creative marketing executive? Do you have outstanding design skills? Are you fascinated by social media and digital marketing? Most importantly… do you love Gelato as much as we do? Then we may be made for each other! We are a passionate and rapidly expanding Italian Gelato brand based in central London, looking for an enthusiastic marketer who values aesthetics, branding and understands our consumer.
The marketing executive works within the marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Manager. We are looking for an exceptional all round marketer, with a particular interest in content creation and graphic design. The candidate is expected to take ownership of development for existing and emerging marketing channels, as well as structuring and implementing future marketing activities.
You need to be able to run campaigns and projects independently. You will be able to make recommendations with regards to how our brand should be developed and what to engage with, to maximise project ROI and successfully support the sales team with marketing campaigns that will directly contribute to the overall sales target.
The candidate must also have a genuine interest and knowledge in Italian culture and cuisine. Additionally, this position requires a highly proactive individual with a deep interest in brand management and how to grow and develop a business from an overarching brand mission.
Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Plan, post and streamline social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and maintain a monthly social media calendar
- Interact with our followers on all social platforms by replying to their comments and engaging with influencers/potential consumers
- Track key social media analytics and understand how to improve our future content
- Developing digital marketing strategies with an aim to increase engagement through campaigns and brand message.
- Using consumer Insights to report on trends and deliver valuable reports across the business
- Create graphics for social media content using Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop (support given)
- Create content using photography/videography skills
- Create new or edit existing marketing collateral using Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop
- Write monthly newsletters following our template through MailChimp
- Make necessary content changes to our website (Wordpress)
- Ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for text, graphics and other elements within the communities
- Plan and forecasting the year’s events that fit Remeo’s brand values
- Organise and manage all aspects of events, including with liaising with external agencies
- Planning, developing and executing critical marketing campaigns to grow the brand across all markets
- Clear ownership of ongoing brand performance, research and external market trends, and analyse data from multiple sources to build key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights
- Responsible for media & communications strategy; delivering measurable activations
- Manage and forecast annual marketing budget
Must have skills
- 1-2 years of experience in the FMCG industry
- Proficient photography skills, with the ability to create social media content on a weekly basis
- Proven track record of delivering impactful marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience in organising and executing premium events
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being an organised and structured individual that can prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills and can work collaboratively with a team
- Good knowledge of Adobe products (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Able to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- An interest in design and all things aesthetic
- Basic knowledge of WordPress with ability to make basic changes