We strive to celebrate & champion women to inspire change, and to create spaces and a sense of community in which they can thrive. The AllBright is the connective thread between passion and drive, celebrating women of all ages and stages.
Our members’ clubs are designed by and for women. They are elegant spaces offering a home away from home to put the work in, network, unwind and be inspired. From the art that adorns the walls to the food on the menu, we are championing and supporting women and female-led suppliers and creators.
The AllBright EDIT is our online digital platform for original content. EDIT is our opportunity to deliver the AllBright mission around the world. Expect career advice, smart lifestyle features, opinions and conversations for tackling the myriad of topics relevant in the working life of women.
The AllBright Academy is part of the AllBright Digital ecosystem – our online membership offering for women everywhere. Encompassing upskilling content from leading business own as well as opportunities to connect via mentoring and digital programming, AllBright Digital is for everyone who wants to develop professionally.
Our monthly Pitch Days, hosted in partnership with HSBC Private Banking, is a series committed to supporting early-stage female founders. Each Pitch Day we invite female-founded businesses looking to raise capital to present to our network of experienced investors, high-net-worth individuals and business leaders.
To find out more, visit www.allbrightcollective.com
What makes an AllBright employee?
If you want to join us on our journey, we want to hear from you! We are always on the lookout for candidates to possess the following 3 attributes:
- Execution – we look for individuals who can execute tasks and deliver results under pressure.
- Flare – we encourage our teams to work creatively, think outside the box and work with resilience (and pizzazz).
- Global Sisterhood – whether you are male or female it is important that you are 110% committed to our mission to create the global sisterhood and empowering women, which means understanding our members and working collaboratively to achieve this.
The AllBright is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our Central team is the hub of the AllBright. We are a small, but passionate team. Every member of our central team plays a part in what we do, keeping us innovative so we are ahead of the curve.
You will have access to development opportunities, content and events that empower and engage and ultimately join an amazing and ambitious team.
We are hiring two an exceptional Mid-Level Developers to join our early team. We don’t mind if you haven't used all of our stack. The only requirement is the willingness to learn.
- With support from our senior engineers, you will be responsible for delivering business-critical software
- You will be expected to write clean/beautiful/performant code, and we will coach you to do this
- To undertake any additional duties as reasonably directed by Management
- To adhere to company practices and procedures always in particular those relating to discipline, and Health and Safety
- To ensure good communication with all colleagues and supervisors.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience developing modern web applications
- Experience using React
Technologies we use
- React Native
- AWS Serverless
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days paid holiday
- Great high street discounts and cashback offers via our platform AllAboutAllbright
- 30% discount on food and beverages in our clubs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Pension scheme contribution
- Discounts off beauty treatments
- Opportunity to win prizes from our fantastic recognition programme