As the world's only Construction Success Platform we are on a mission to help build amazing things that change the world we live in.
We help construction teams make plans that ACTUALLY HAPPEN by replacing their current mountain of spreadsheets, whiteboards, busywork and headaches with a SaaS tool that eliminates data entry, integrates with their existing software and most importantly, automatically captures unique performance data that has, until now, remained buried.
Our customers are the largest construction contractors in the UK. Our awesome users are the planners and engineers that are managing and building the complex road, rail and water infrastructure that we use every day. We’re at a crucial stage of our journey. Having focused on the UK specifically for the last 18 months we are preparing to unveil some massive new product advances and expand geographically.
This is an opportunity to experience the fun and crazy pace we run at without fully “joining the cult” 🙃. This role would become a key member of our Customer team, essential to our business’ success! We’re a close and committed team that learns from each other and listens to each other. We’re making an impact on an industry contributing to around 10% of GDP but is less productive than it was 20 years ago… It’s kind of a big issue.
You will be the one championing the success of our users and communicating the persona of our Aphex brand online. You will have the freedom and responsibility to build a true online community on top of the real offline community of construction engineers and planners changing the way they plan and communicate work.
Construction is a laggard in digitisation and often our users have made their first ever bottom up decision to deploy a SaaS tool on their project. Often they have had to convince their team to get onboard and navigate an approval process that isn’t used to bottom up discovery of software. We want to celebrate their bravery and success and allow it to inspire and educate others that might follow.
Whilst our primary channel is currently Linkedin, you will have near free reign over the channels and strategy if it connects our users to our brand. Your role will be to develop and execute an organic social media strategy that drives engagement from our existing users and networks, and ultimately awareness in the wider construction community. This would also include meeting with users to understand their experiences or produce case studies, content generation and community engagement.
To date, we have spent no money on advertising or digital marketing. In the future, you will have the opportunity to transition to full time and develop and implement a digital marketing strategy or to stay in the organic and community space.
Who You Are
- You are someone that loves to solve problems and help people
- You are hungry to learn. Period.
- You are engaging, genuine and positive.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are looking to make a difference to people and the wider community by tackling a real and sizable problem.
- You have some experience in social media management or community building
What We Offer
- Flexible compensation structure and hours (whether its contract, part-time etc we can be flexible to fit with what you are looking for)
- Joining the Aphex team means so much more than just a job, we’re a fun-loving company that believes in enjoying the work that we do.
- We’re currently working from home and foregoing our central London office and its perks - unnecessary quantities and varieties of coffee, tea and snacks, and a casual dress-code.
Send us your CV and your 3 best post/social content ideas for our brand.