Amica is a friendship app for women travelling solo. Our mission is to empower women to feel secure during their solo travels while creating meaningful connections with like-minded travellers.
We believe that Amica will transform the way that women travel. We are excited to welcome a passionate Head of Product into the early-stages of our journey. Our app is currently in BETA and we are looking for someone with a strategic eye for product development to launch, grow and scale the Amica App.
Remote working for the foreseeable future; no preferred location of applicant.
- Translating business requirements to technical specifications.
- Leading on establishing the product vision, product roadmap and launch plan.
- Actively involved in defining success and product OKRs.
- Ensuring development and deployment are completed to time and budget.
- Oversee UI/UX to maintain a high-quality product.
- Gathering and actioning technical requirements for new features and third-party integrations.
- Linking business development and monetisation strategies into the product.
- Growing in a culture of constant improvement and evolution.
- Expertise in leading App design and development projects.
- Experience in overseeing UI/UX for mobile applications.
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end development, with the ability to work effectively with a software development team.
- Experience in working on affiliate programmes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently lead projects, while enjoying collaboration in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to constantly improve and optimise product.
- Very strong communication skills; ability to convey complex concepts to variety of audiences.
- Excited about being an integral part of a product that will enable and encourage women to travel solo.
This role is currently offered as an equity position. Once investment is secured (Feb-March 2021), the role will be offered as a full-time equity + salary position.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do apply! We can't wait to hear from you.