the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay, and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio, and podcasting.
About the role
2021 is about growth for A Million Ads for both our people and product, as we experiment with new features and products. You will be part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product specialists, UX designers and QA; focused on delivering high-value themes of work.
Our team feels passionate about learning new technologies and pushing our own growth as well as that of our products. Some of the things we enjoy using are...
- Micro-service and micro-frontend based architectures
- Anything that we can automate to make our lives easier!
We love to hear about what technologies you feel passionate about and why!
What you’ll do
- Continuous collaboration with back-end, product & UX engineers
- Demonstrating knowledge in front end architecture, component design & technical problem solving
- Have the opportunity to design, implement and manage a UX used globally by top audio and video creatives
- Learn and grow, gain new skills, share what you have learnt, and mentor others
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of experience with multiple front end frameworks and understand how to build complex web applications.
- You have a passion for learning new techniques and technologies
- You think of one day starting your own tech startup or managing a team of your own
- Have a desire to learn, gain more experience and look to improve
- You have a curious mindset, you ask lots of questions, and have a need to understand how something works
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.