d the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay, and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer, and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio, and podcasting.
About the role
2021 is about growth for A Million Ads for both our people and product, as we experiment with new features and products. You will be part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product specialists, UX designers, and QA; focused on delivering high-value themes of work.
What you’ll do
- Designing, implementing, maybe managing low-latency, high-availability, scalable services, and components.
- Working on our user interface with digital audio and video producers and creatives to build personalised media.
- Writing clean, efficient code and always improving the resilience of our system.
- Working with the business more broadly, translating business requirements into an amazing product.
Who you are
- You’re likely to be working in a QA automation role right now.
- You are passionate about automating tests in an agile environment.
- You're good at analysing user stories, writing acceptance tests, and well structured test cases.
- Have a desire to learn, gain more experience and look to improve
- You have a curious mindset, you ask lots of questions, and have a need to understand how something works
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented, and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.