E-commerce Fulfilment Assistant
PLANK Hardware is a fresh new hardware brand selling accent hardware pieces via multiple online channels. It was founded in 2018 by Tom Revill, an entrepreneur and experienced e-commerce consultant, with the mission of enabling people to be creative in their homes and add their own finishing touches to their renovations. Tom’s co-founder Annie Aveyard joined the business in 2019 - Annie has a long standing finance career and most recently acted as Head of Finance at a scaling e-commerce furniture retailer.
The brand has big plans for 2021, driving growth by focussing on range expansion, developing the B2B proposition and rolling out new B2C retail channels. The business is already profitable and is looking to achieve sustainable, profitable growth.
This role is a full time fulfilment position supporting our Operations Manager. You would be working in a small team with one other Fulfilment Assistant. It is a physical and practical role working in our warehouse in Leyton, North East London.
- Picking and packing orders ready for courier collections
- Assisting with managing the warehouse and keeping it ship shape
- Checking stock quality and reporting/resolving any issues
- Processing returns
- Unpacking inbound deliveries and restocking the warehouse
- Running regular stock takes and calibrating the Inventory Management System
- Self starter with proven practical skills
- Highly organised and diligent
- Good time management
- Fulfilment experience desirable but not required
- Company pension scheme
- Private health plan
- 20% Friends & Family discount
- Leyton, North East London