Are you fastidiously organised?
A great team player?
We’re looking for a budding marketing superstar to manage content and social content production, coordinate activity and drive team efficiency. If that sounds like you, read on.
We’re looking for a freelancer to join us as soon as possible up until the end of March for 2 days per week. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing content production: coordinate production of content across our team, the wider Forward team and portfolio and partners.
- Social media and content distribution: Publish and promote content on our website then own the social media marketing calendar to drive awareness and engagement.
- Community development: help us to organise events and create conversations in the startup community through a variety of channels to supercharge awareness and engagement with our brand.
- Digital PR & outreach: use every event, news milestone or piece of content as a way to reach out to bloggers, media and communities to build awareness and engagement. From identifying and applying for awards for us and portfolio companies to finding and organising speaking opportunities for the team.
- Media monitoring and reporting: own media monitoring, highlighting engagement and coverage internally and externally.
- Project management and coordination - keep the team organised, owning project management coordination for our team across Forward Partners projects and projects and the portfolio.
What we’re looking for
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in an agency or startup environment.
- You’re organised and conscientious by nature and happy managing multiple projects at a time.
- You’re passionate about creating great marketing content. You’ll have a good understanding of how to write copy that conveys a point of view and convinces an audience.
- You’ll have experience and a passion for social media and building relationships in a community.
- You’re creative. You’re able to take a brief and consider all the angles to develop surprising and interesting solutions. You should be able to apply this through copy and direction for design.
You’re curious and driven. We’re driven to learn and develop. We’d like someone who can add to that, bringing new ideas, perspectives and a bucket of enthusiasm.
You’ll be working alongside a highly experienced and motivated team and report to the Head of Growth & Marketing. The Growth & Marketing team sits within the Studio at Forward. We exist to help Forward reach as many people as possible, then help our portfolio companies grow through strategic support.