Salary - £22k - £24k
Schedule - Full time
Location - Temporarily Remote
WHO WE ARE
The BYP Network was created to ‘change the black narrative’ by bringing the black professional global community together to solve our own problems through economic empowerment and connectivity. Following recent events, BYP is more relevant than ever and is excellently positioned to bridge the gap between the black professional community and corporations. Today we have over 50,000 members on our network, launched a mobile and web platform, run offline and online events to up-skill the community, have a job board and have worked with 60+ corporate clients including Facebook, Accenture, AirBnb, Nationwide, BT etc. Our vision is to be the go-to platform for black professionals and grow the network to 500,000 members globally in the next 12 months. We are looking for other passionate and determined team members to help us get there!
We are looking for a Copywriter and Content Creator to write and publish innovative, impactful and industry related content, for our online audience. You will be responsible for researching and developing, engaging brand messaging across various social media and web-based platforms. We are looking for strong writers who are self-motivated, organized and possess strong self-editing skills. The ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams is crucial for success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create clear, compelling copy for our website, events, newsletter
- Use the best digital practices from UX, SEO and other digital disciplines to maximise reach of the content
- Produce daily blogs
- Support the BYP content strategy with high quality research and ideas for content pieces
- Re-work and re-purpose existing content that’s been created to maximise discoverability and reach for new partners and community members we’re on boarding
- Create case studies to highlight our customers and company’s success
- 2+ years of proven content and copywriting experience
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work under pressure and efficiently
- Good knowledge of digital content creation and promotion strategies
- Team spirited – you’ll be working with both our community and corporate teams.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated to work independently and deliver high quality work without close supervision
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work from home flexibility
- Training and support
- Experience in a high growth, high profile company
- Access to a global network
- Socials with like-minded individuals
Please include a cover letter detailing your experience and motivations.