Do you enjoy building positive customer relationships and have a track record in B2B sales in identifying and closing new business opportunities.
Aequos is currently building a team of sales executives to accelerate our business in the UK focusing on leading Cloud Networks and Information Security technologies. You’ll be a key player in championing our brand and acquiring new customers and partnerships.
We work tirelessly to enable clients to transform their network and security landscape to enable their own growth through digital transformation.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, energetic, passionate and confident about how leveraging technology can solve customer headaches.
You will have a track record of success in technology sales; whether cloud, telco, network, infoSec or hardware offering solutions across a various sectors. You will focus on new business, selling to prospects generated from inbound leads as well as your own outbound prospecting.
You possess strong business acumen, are able to look at the big picture and help clients achieve the right solution. You are results-oriented and are driven to win by nurturing successful business relationships and closing deals.
The role initially will be remote, however hope to be back in our West London offices soon.
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Develop new business opportunities and identify appropriate buyers and decision makers
- Input into company marketing campaigns
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close by actively moving engagement through the sales funnel
- You will receive vendor specific training and support on our portfolio and become an expert industry sales expert
- Identify trends to continually improve your own sales strategy
- Contribute to product portfolio discussions and collaborate with cross functional teams to identify opportunities for growth.
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs, achieve sales quotas and revenue targets (we offer uncapped commissions)
- Report activity through CRM and manage own pipeline
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in technology sales
- Able to build relationships with customers by selling solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of net direct new business sales with the ability to deliver against targets
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quotas (you are regular top 10% performer)
Business Skills Requirements:
- Experience of selling to senior managers, directors and C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adapting when priorities change
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and dedication when working with clients, suppliers, vendors, and internal teams
- Highly organized with brilliant follow up skills
- Good analytical, critical, and creative problem-solving skills to identify creative ways to improve conversion rate
- Tech-orientated. You have to be passionate about the technologies we deliver