MyoMaster exists to make athletes better. We utilise advanced engineering and athlete insight to create recovery technology that improves performance.
Since 2019 we've been on a mission to empower every athlete in the world tyo unleasgh their full potential.
MyoMaster started in the Harlequins changing room with a drill and a stool leg (it’s a brilliant story, we’d love to have the chance to tell you) and we’ve come a long way since our humble beginnings, growing 5x in two years.
We’re looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join our small but committed team, if the below appeals get in touch:
- Double digit online growth in a trending category
- Opportunity to drive online with full responsibility for digital
- Opportunity to grow a team based on future growth
As the E-commerce Manager will-be responsible for the trading performance of the website, digital marketing, customer journey optimisation and reporting. Ideal for an ambitious digital leader who is looking for more autonomy, as you will lead for the online offering of the business.
- You will work closely with our agencies to manage digital marketing activity including SEO, PPC and paid social and maximise return on investment across all campaigns
- Drive the consumer acquisition and loyalty initiatives across the channels, focusing on personalisation, testing, and driving engagement and retention
- Get under the skin of our customer profile, passions and increase personalisation throughout the customer journey
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Constantly improving our website and consumer journey to drive increased conversions and ABV
- Lead on product launches across channels
- Responsible for the brands email digital marketing and sending and running email campaigns, as well as reporting on results of campaigns
What we’re looking for
- An individual who will thrive on the intense pace and commitment start up life requires, you aren’t just looking for a job but really be part of building a business and a community
- A genuine passion for sports and fitness
- Looking to step into a leadership role and take on the responsibility that comes with that
- A real understanding of how to take performance data and use it to shape future campaigns and activities
- Experience working in a fast growth D2C business
- A passion for growth and optimisation, we have ambitious targets and want to scale quickly
Why you should join us
We are a team of extremely ambitious people on a mission to change the way people who train look after their bodies, if that’s not enough we also have:
- Employee share scheme
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with three bullets points on why you are right for this role and a link to your linked profile