The Strategic Partnership Lead will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Ethical Angel is a fast-growing startup, successfully raising funding on three separate occasions in 2020. We are aiming for a Series A in late 2021 and the right Digital Marketing Manager will help us get there.
Basic: £45,000 (£65,000 OTE)
We are a tech company that offers a virtual marketplace to global causes and 'angels' looking for experiential learning and impact opportunities. We are used by the HR leaders of well-known companies like BP, Barclays, M&S and many more. It is a fantastic solution that benefits people, planet and profit.
The head office is in London but we have been working remotely since March 2020. We have a team of 10 staff, a highly experienced board and work with partners all around the world.
Ethical Angel has ambitious growth plans, expecting to at least quadruple in size over the next year ahead of a Series A investment round in late 2021.
To help us accomplish this, we are now looking for an exceptional B2B salesperson. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a dynamic business and help provide support for global charities.
In this role, you will develop and generate new business opportunities with prospective clients. You will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace Ethical Angel’s mission to change how the world of work can impact charitable causes.
In your role you can expect to:
- Be part of an awesome company!
- Build a pipeline of opportunities through inbound leads, cold outreach and leveraging relationships generated through online platforms such as LinkedIn
- Report directly to the COO, take ownership of your entire sales cycle, from developing a pipeline of targeted B2B outreach leads to closing sales
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities and account information in CRM
- Deliver online sales presentations and demonstrations
- Collaborate closely with Ethical Angel’s Customer Success, Cause and Product teams to provide clarity on customer expectation and optimize customer success and experience both internally and externally
- Be willing to work across different aspects of the business as is often required within a small team.
We believe the successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in a B2B sales environment (ideally in at least one or two other roles and in the SaaS industry) and with sales operations tools (CRM, prospecting, sequencing etc)
- Demonstrate a high degree of energy and enthusiasm in the sales process and role
- Be comfortable working with a degree of ambiguity and can demonstrate the ability to change and adapt as our ‘start up’ grows.
- Have sound interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with others
- Have sound written and spoken English
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills (including questioning and presentation skills)
- Have the ability to learn technical concepts and eloquently convey their value to potential customers
- Have strong numerical capabilities and a liking for data, including how you can use data and data solutions to drive measurable results
General qualifications and skills
The post holder should ideally be educated to degree level or have extensive experience of a sales environment. They should have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and via social/online media. They will be able to work flexibly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often requiring the management of several tasks or priorities. They will be highly motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction, and able to work professionally to meet Ethical Angel’s best interests and business needs.
To apply, please share a copy of your CV and details of your career objectives.