Are you an experienced Account Manager with a passion for delivering an excellent client experience?
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Client team. Mention Me has been on a steep growth curve over the last few years and needs to establish an account management team to drive revenue from the client base.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, building on the great relationship and reputation of Mention Me to actively seek new business from existing clients. You’ll work with Strategy Managers to ensure our clients see value from the Mention Me technology and we proactively approach for any expansion opportunities.
- Drive revenue for Mention Me by identifying and managing accounts where there is high-opportunity, and the high-risk, to expand revenue, and reduce churn and contraction
- Manage commercial conversations within the portfolio of client accounts
- Build strong and long-lasting client relationships with key accounts, budget holders and executive sponsors
- Drive renewals to successful completion with focus on expanding accounts
- Collaborate with Strategy Managers to seek, manage and negotiate upsell and cross sell opportunities within your portfolio
- Work with the revenue team to ensure we deliver the best service throughout the lifecycle of the client
You should apply for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years experience in Account Management or Sales role within a SaaS organisation
- Experience building strong, long-lasting client relationships
As well as these personal skills:
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority
- Organised, structured and able to manage different activities in parallel
Here’s why you should join us
We’re big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
The serious stuff:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
The fun stuff:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, promote wellbeing with yoga classes, and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing (although sadly currently closed) office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we’ve had remote chocolate-tasting, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
Who we are
At Mention Me, we’re on a mission to put trust back into the heart of marketing. Our referral marketing and customer retention platform has delivered more than 3 million referrals and increased customer lifetime value for 500+ brands around the globe.
Founded as a bootstrapped two-man company in 2015, we now employ more than 80 specialists and work with brands like Farfetch, Ocado Zoom and Nutmeg. Our work has been celebrated by awards including Showcase Startup at Retail Week’s Buzz conference, Best Tech Startup at Drapers Digital Festival, and Best Software as a Service at the Digital Experience Awards.
In 2018, we raised $7 million in funding from Eight Roads Ventures to fuel our next phase of growth as the market-leading referral platform.
Diversity, equality and inclusion
At Mention Me, we’re striving to create a diverse workplace where everyone feels included and respected. We welcome all applications, particularly from those in underrepresented demographics. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, please get in touch.