This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as the first Agency Partner Manager within the Mention Me partner team. As Agency PM, you will develop close strategic relationships with key agencies to deliver incremental revenue to support the growth of Mention Me and our partners. We’re looking for a superstar to join our team, who excels at communication and commercial creativity to uncover new partnership opportunities. This role sits within our partner team and is critical to growing the channel and ensuring it is positioned for long-term success.
The Agency PM has responsibility for all day-to-day activities, ensuring best-in-class relationships and a strong campaign strategy that drives new business revenue. In this role, you’ll combine your partner-facing experience and agency knowledge to manage and grow Mention Me’s agency partners.
You’ll help drive the expansion of this key channel by developing and optimising processes and establishing mutually beneficial long-term relationships. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our agency partners, managing the tools, workflows, and processes needed to deliver an exceptional partner experience.
- Ownership of the day-to-day activity across the agency portfolio. Developing best-in-class relationships with agencies ranging in size.
- Ownership of a pipeline for recruiting major strategic partners outside of our agency network.
- Ownership of opportunity pipeline across the agency portfolio
- Deliver against opportunity & revenue targets.
- Design & implement initiatives to increase sales and the overall growth of the channel.
- Representing Mention Me at industry events , attending conferences, and hosting webinars and round
- Acts as a funnel to bring information, updates and trends from the partners back to the Mention Me team. A highly collaborative approach, with very close contact with marketing, client success, sales and product & engineering
The ideal candidate for this role will have expertise in the following areas:
- Partner-Centric. Experienced in developing strong agency partnerships that are dedicated to deliver value to our partners. Very familiar with partner enablement and management processes.
- Strategic Selling. Experience in direct sales and practical knowledge in strategic selling processes and tools needed to conduct multi-stakeholder deals.
- Established Marketeer. Sufficient understanding of cross channel marketing and typical practices put into place by retail & ecommerce brands. Familiar with the martech ecosystem. Technically capable. Able to clearly demonstrate the value of our service and how it integrates into our clients existing tech stack
- Natural communicator. Confident in presenting, leading meetings, phone contact and team collaboration. Sociable, enjoys attending partner events
- Highly effective at written communication. Able to confidently prepare a presentation or emails with first rate attention to detail
- Data confident. Able to make full use of the wealth of data available through Mention Me. Able to understand how the data can be used to improve performance of client’s & partners overall marketing performance.
- A natural collaborator. Nothing we do is done in isolation. Being open to sharing input and ideas with the dynamic team is essential to success.
- Able to orchestrate. Gravitase to conduct multi-department projects and processes and able to galvanise teams to work towards a common goal.
Here’s why you should join us
We’re big on culture and strive to make Mention Me a great place to work. Here are just some of the reasons to join us.
The serious stuff:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
The fun stuff:
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, promote wellbeing with yoga classes, and are happy to discuss flexible working
- An amazing (although sadly currently closed) office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard
- Regular social events. So far this year, we’ve had remote chocolate-tasting, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
Who we are
At Mention Me, we’re on a mission to put trust back into the heart of marketing. Our referral marketing and customer retention platform has delivered more than 3 million referrals and increased customer lifetime value for 450+ brands around the globe.
Founded as a bootstrapped two-man company in 2015, we now employ more than 80 specialists and work with brands like Farfetch, Ocado Zoom and Nutmeg. Our work has been celebrated by awards including Showcase Startup at Retail Week’s Buzz conference, Best Tech Startup at Drapers Digital Festival, and Best Software as a Service at the Digital Experience Awards.
In 2018, we raised $7 million in funding from Eight Roads Ventures to fuel our next phase of growth as the market-leading referral platform.
Diversity, equality and inclusion
At Mention Me, we’re striving to create a diverse workplace where everyone feels included and respected. We welcome all applications, particularly from those in underrepresented demographics. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, please get in touch.