We are looking for a Designer with an entrepreneurial mindset to join the MYNDUP team and help us to continue to disrupt the Mental Health industry. There is no ceiling on your progression - fast track to management within 2 years!
MYNDUP is stopping the “one size fits all” approach to mental health by offering live 1-1 video sessions across the mental health spectrum: Therapy, Counselling, Life and Career Coaching, Mindfulness & Meditation. We have recently extended our offering free of charge to frontline NHS workers as part of our COVID volunteering programme.
We are currently working with global organisations such as Savills, The Office Group, DTRE, Premier Miton Investors and more servicing over 20k employees in 20+ countries across 3 continents with some fantastic feedback:
Users rated the overall MYNDUP service at 4.8 out of 5 and MYNDUP was able to:
- Reduce employee Stress, Anxiety & Depression in 96% of users
- Boost employee Confidence, Motivation & Productivity in 99% of users
AWARDS & PRESS
- Winner of the London Stock Exchange Group Entrepreneurship Mentoring Programme securing a place onto their ELITE Programme which aims to take you to IPO within 10 years!
- Winner of the CVC Capital Young Innovator Awards 2020 receiving private equity funding
- Featured in Loughborough University, Property Week, Postgrad, Stucomm, Geovation Accelerator and CVC Capital
- Helping us create and design content for our clients (posters, videos, flyers etc..)
- Continuously develop our branding
- Create marketing and sales assets and social media content
- Work closely with the team on strategy from a design perspective
- 2+ years of design and content creation experience
- UX/UI, graphic design, branding and video creation and editing
- Some marketing experience is desirable including building out and executing on content strategy and running social media channels
- End to end design and marketing project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong attention to detail and communication skills with the ability to plan and execute key projects
- Self starter with ambitions to grow, learn and add value to a high growth startup!
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Generous equity/options on offer
- Receive mentorship from top entrepreneurs and global advisors
- Office in Barbican with Shoreditch office opening in Q1 2021
- Join a high growth startup taking over the industry with lots of opportunities to grow and develop where there is no ceiling on progression!