We are an Aerospace research company with current focus in developing a branch of educational labs, to reshape STEM education. The Applied Atomics community of engineers, researchers, and teachers combined, take on some of the world's most prominent and challenging issues through technologically driven lab sessions set to inspire, revolutionise, and completely invigorate STEM education!
We are a research company seeking to make long term innovations in the lab, and immediate change teaching labs. We do this through our unique model that combines both research and education interests.
Who are we looking for
The ideal candidate will be:
- Naturally Curious!
Someone with a natural burning desire to discover, learn and develop themselves in everything they do.
Someone that can see and is fuelled by the bigger picture, to make a lasting impact and global change to any field they are in.
- Go Getter!
Someone who is hungry, ambitious, decisive and determined to go above and beyond to make it successful.
Our ideal candidate to join the core team would have:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience (B2B favoured)
- Must have a degree in a technical field e.g. Engineering, Science, Computing
- Experience in team building and development
- Experience in leading and developing sales functions from ground up
- Experience in UK STEM education sector and/or teaching experience
- Good communication and team working skills
Being part of the core team you will be expected to contribute to all key functions of the business.
The main roles in the immediate are the following:
- Lead on all lead gen and outbound sales functions
- Handle all initial outbound selling as well as Qualifying new leads
- Develop a scalable lead gen and outbound sales function
- Continually build and validate a database of relevant contacts
- Implement and develop a company CRM
2. Account management
- Foster and develop all customer relationships
- You will be responsible for building relationships within the educational industry
- Attend relevant presentations and conferences to meet and connect with potential clients.
3. Leading and developing our marketing function
- Plan, implement and manage internal marketing strategies for the business
- Devise innovative marketing initiatives that change the game
- Lead and run all social media marketing functions
4. Responsible for all sales collateral
- Assist in creating all sales decks and presentation
- Lead in creating all branded sales collateral
Our Company Vision
We want to not just implement but change the landscape of the STEM education sector, and want someone that sarees the passion, drive and vision that our team does
Benefits / Package
- Be part of the starting core team in what will be a successful growing business
- A sociable close knit team
- Great opportunity to seize and make your own
- Healthy budget for learning resources such as books, courses, online learning platforms etc
- Promise of a salary dependent on investment
We are a London based company.
The selected candidate should ideally be located in London with a right to work in the UK.
Applied Atomics is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.