Performance Marketing Manager
Glorify // London, UK
Founded in 2019 by two proven entrepreneurs, Glorify is on a mission to bring the joy of connecting and reconnecting with God on a daily basis to Christians all around the world. Our vision is to become the leading Christian digital platform, reinventing how Christians connect with God and their community. Think Calm or Headspace but for the global Christian market.
The Glorify mobile app utilises bite-size readings, meditations, music and gamifications techniques to enable Christians to spend daily time with God through guided worship routines, curated content and a world-class user experience.
Backed by some of the leading Christian influencers globally, Glorify is targeting massive expansion and scale over the next 12 months. We have recently closed a large funding round and are now ready to expand the team in London, and internationally.
We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in driving our growth efforts in the US, growing and optimising installs for our app on App Store and Google Play. Responsible for Glorify’s paid marketing performance, including devising our paid marketing strategy, optimising campaign performance, and reviewing budgets, you will play a leading role in the management and execution of our digital growth initiatives.
We're looking for a passionate and driven Performance Marketing Manager to join our team at Glorify. The ideal candidate will possess proven skills in developing and executing paid marketing strategy and be comfortable with the fast pace and evolving needs of a tech startup. You should feel equally passionate about running and optimising advertising campaigns across a broad spectrum of platforms as you are continuously testing new ways of finding growth opportunities in creatives, channels, structure and optimisation.
- Lead our paid marketing strategy and performance across all paid acquisition channels including Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Google Play and Apple App Store ads
- Drive acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics
- Constantly optimize activities to improve ROI
- Collaborate with marketing team to guide A/B tests and spend scaling tests on campaigns to identify best practices, ensuring new experiments are defined and their impact is measured
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt campaigns, value prop messaging, landing pages and for specific markets
- Optimise and analyse budgets and recommend modifications to ad spends to maximise ROI, optimise Cost per Acquisition (CPA), and efficiently scale new customers
- Collaborate with marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Collaborate with team members to develop a roadmap of growth initiatives that reflects business priorities, monetisation strategies, budget, and timing
- Collaborate with Product and Product Growth team members to optimise traffic for targeted users journeys, experiments, and to optimise and expand the MarkTech stack.
- Research competitors and their strategies to find gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the Glorify brand.
- Leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, such as ad formats and social media channels
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years working experience in a high-growth startup / scaleup
- 4+ years working experience in a digital paid acquisition marketing position, preferably within a mobile-first environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- In-depth experience in working with the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including social network advertising (Facebook/Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, and more), app store advertising (Apple & Google), paid search, retargeting, and placement networks with a focus on mobile acquisition
- Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Thorough understanding of key performance metrics across commercial marketing acquisition channels
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, Apple Connect, and Google Play
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Excel, Branch, and performance marketing platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable with the ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs
- Resourceful and able to work with limited supervision and able to use personal initiative
- Creative and willing to bring new ideas to the table as we will be working on new projects
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience working for consumer mobile application companies and/or consumer products with a freemium/subscription based business model
Working at Glorify
At Glorify, we want to bridge the gap between Christian and secular technology. To do this we need to hire the best team and bring a world-class product and UX to an underserved and highly targeted global Christian Audience. The market is huge, the opportunity is enormous and the time is now. We are focussed on hiring a diverse team to help us in our mission of becoming the largest global Christian digital platform.
We are a central London-based start-up, aspiring to bring the Glorify experience to people all over the world. With a commitment to create a leading-edge app to enrich peoples’ lives, our team takes every decision with our end-users in mind. At Glorify, everything we do is guided by Christian principles, entrepreneurial values and an unrelenting pursuit of excellence.
If you are looking to join a driven, fast-growing team, and are excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Glorify, apply now.
Salary range: £60,000-70,000 p/a