Education Content Manager wanted to join a fast-growing startup!
Night Zookeeper is looking for an Education Content Manager to join their team. The candidate should have exceptional written English skills, experience creating lessons and resources for children aged 6-12 and they should have an interest in education technology.
An ideal candidate will have a passion for educational technology and be excited about the impact it can have on improving children's literacy levels.
What is Night Zookeeper?
Night Zookeeper is a creative writing website, a storybook series, and a new animated series on Sky TV.
Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for a new Content Manager at Night Zookeeper. In this role you will work directly with the Education Director and the wider Education Team.
Consider applying for this role if you are looking for full-time employment.
* Managing the educational content across the website and teaching resources shop.
* Creating new literacy lessons to be launched weekly on nightzookeeper.com
* Developing schemes of work that cover core learning objectives, considering both the British National Curriculum and the US Common Core Curriculum.
* Planning and developing content for new educational games for nightzookeeper.com.
* Planning and creating monthly printable teaching literacy resources.
* Ensuring that the website content is rotated and renewed on a regular basis.
* Taking care of magical animals.
* The candidate should have an interest in primary school level education
* Experience working with reading and writing curriculums
* An excellent standard of written English
* Be comfortable with a range of technologies
* A degree-level education
* Experience making educational video content (not essential)
* Experience operating a Teleporting Torch
Remote working during COVID crisis
You will work a 5 day week:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
9.00am - 6.00pm