Product Marketing Manager
At M2A Media we develop cloud-based software solutions used in the online video streaming platforms of some of the biggest broadcasters in the world, including DAZN, BBC, Channel4 and ITV.
Our work involves the technical handling, manipulation and delivery of top tier live sporting events such as the Champions League, Serie A, Moto GP and NFL to millions of viewers globally via ‘The Netflix of sport’, DAZN. If you’ve watched ‘Love Island’, ‘I’m a Celebrity’ or other live shows on ITV Hub it was delivered for catch-up by our Live Capture product at frame-level accuracy, within minutes, to record audiences.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us to build awareness of our products within the market and to help us enhance our products in line with current market demand.
As a Product Marketing Manager here at M2A Media you will be an advocate for our new and existing products, influencing strategy with regards to new product features, translating the technical benefit of our products into concise communications and positioning us within the marketplace.
What you’ll do
- Analysis of competitors’ products in relation to M2A Media’s own offering in the market
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market, suggesting features to help shape the product roadmap and meet wider market demand
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product Management teams to deliver product content and refined messaging across multiple verticals and marketing collateral such as white papers, case studies, infographic concepts and blogs
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Work with Product and Sales teams on go-to-market strategy, campaign planning, and execution for global launch campaigns for new business products and features
- Represent M2A Media at relevant industry events, being the face of the company’s products
- Represent M2A within industry forums, such as DPP, RIST and Dash-if.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years experience within Product Marketing for a company working on a B2B product within the technology or broadcasting industries
- Experience launching SaaS products in a fast-moving, agile company
- Strong copywriting skills, with proven experience of hands-on collateral creation and delivery
- Technically aware, with experience of presenting and explaining complex capabilities to non-technical audiences
- Experience demoing and representing products at industry conferences and events
- Broad knowledge of Marketing channels
- A collaborative approach and experience working across multiple teams
- Direct knowledge of Live Video workflows especially surrounding Live Event broadcasting
You will have
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills allowing you to collaborate across teams and with external stakeholders
- A self-starter with a love of problem-solving
- Willingness to practise continuous learning and self-improvement
We can offer you
- Opportunity to take ownership of the Product Marketing function
- A chance to work within a high growth start-up with targeted plans for the future
- Freedom to suggest new approaches and methods to be implemented
- Opportunity to work on marketing cutting-edge products that influence viewing for millions of people each day
We are a friendly team of people who are passionate about building great products with collaboration, innovation and respect for each other. We have an inclusive environment and believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace and better products.
We promote a good work-life balance through flexible and remote working options. There are regular social and sporting events organised within the team.
- 25 days holiday
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Life cover
- Company pension - matched contributions up to 5%
- Flexible and remote working
- Company bike scheme
- Informal phone conversation about your experience and expectations to see if we are the right fit for each other.
- Competency-based interview with hiring managers for the position
- Face-to-face video call interview with senior management
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.