Sales and retentions team leader at high growth consumer technology business
Housekeep is the UK’s biggest technology platform connecting clients and cleaners in the £5 billion house cleaning market. We make it easy for customers to book, manage & pay their cleaner online and have created the best place for cleaners to find work.
Housekeep has built a strong foundation in the first five years. We're the UK market leader, 3X bigger than the nearest competitor and have delivered 1,000,000+ cleans at a 4.9* average rating. We've reached substantial turnover, are growing at 50% each year - indeed, we were ranked ‘6th-fastest growing company in Europe’ by the Financial Times in 2019.
Why we need you
- We’ve recently set-up a sales and retentions team. It deals with inbound cancellation enquiries. And we need a fantastic team leader with a strong background in sales and customer retention to lead it.
- You’ll spend 50% of your time on the phone, doing the job of an adviser, and 50% leading the team.
- You’ll coach, develop, and upskill your team in sales and retention techniques.
- You’ll create a target driven environment with a strong focus on outcomes and adviser performance.
- You’ll be a part of the design and implementation of customer win-back and other sales initiatives.
- You’ll contribute to a deep understanding of why customers cancel and what we can do about it.
- You’ll contribute to product and customer experience improvements to prevent customers cancelling.
You’ll be based in our office in Clerkenwell EC1.
- 3+ years’ experience of managing a sales / retention team at team leader level.
- Great people skills and a passion for creating a highly engaged and motivated team.
- Strong focus on performance and a track record of delivery.
- Exceptional coaching and developmental skills.
- Leadership skills to recruit and retain a top tier team.
- Excellent knowledge of sales and retention techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills to test, monitor and iterate improvements.
- The desire to learn and improve every day.
- Competitive salary
- Generous 25 days’ holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Tons of sponsored (but not too heavily organised) office fun
- Potential for share options
To apply for the role, please email us:
- Your CV
- A brief cover letter explaining why you’d be great at the role and why you're excited about it
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Housekeep Team