Unified Songs is a Music Publishing & Management company, representing songwriters and producers.
We're looking for an A&R to join our Creative Publishing team. You'll be managing and maintaining our catalogue of songs and taking care of our writers/producers.
- Manage, maintain and update the roster on projects, set up cowrites, pitch songs, provide feedback on songs, arrange writing sessions and answer queries.
- Pitch songs from the Unified catalogue worldwide to A&Rs/management.
- Liaise with Unified song plugging affiliates on briefs, songs and writers to work together to obtain cuts.
- Coordinate cowrites between Unified signed writers/artists and other co-writers.
- Work with other members of the Creative/A&R team to find opportunities for their writers and help other members of the team.
- Send Unified songs to A&R Admin Manager for registration.
- Saving all new songs sent in to our database.
- Update the Creative/A&R team regarding holds/cuts.
- Send released songs information to A&R Admin Manager, including the final versions of songs and splits information.
- A genuine love and passion for music.
- Organised with excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Motivated and hungry to find and develop talent.
- Commercial awareness of the market and music industry developments
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Solid office skills (this is an administrative role, so being proficient with email/excel/word/google drive is essential).
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Due to covid you'll be working from home initially, but we'll be giving full guidance/training on all aspects of your work/role via regular zoom calls.
So what's in it for you?
- Excellent development opportunities.
- A fun and sociable office & virtual office environment.
- Meeting and working with talented songwriters & producers.
Part-time hours: 8 - 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Permanent
You'll be working from home/remotely initially, but we'll be giving full guidance/training on all aspects of your work/role via regular zoom calls.