Unified Songs are looking for a Sync Licensing Assistant to join our Creative Publishing team. You'll be working to license our catalogue of songs for use in film, TV, advertising, live events and games - responding to briefs and pitching our company’s repertoire for placements in all things 'visual' media.
- Pitch songs from the Unified catalogue worldwide to Music supervisors & External Creative Clients (film makers, writers, advertising companies etc)
- Foster relationships with new and existing clients, via regular email/phone/zoom communications
- Coordinate files between Unified signed writers/artists and clients
- Work with other members of the Creative/A&R team
- Update the Creative/A&R team and Admin Manager regarding placements
- Solid office skills (this is an administrative role, so being proficient with email/excel/word/google drive is essential)
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Multitasking over different projects at the same time
- Responsive and working to fast and strict deadlines
- Very organised and high attention to detail
- Strong networking skills to maintain and establish new contacts and business opportunities for your company’s writers and repertoire
- Creative ability to pitch to briefs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the music industry and a passion for music
- Proactive person
- Due to covid you'll be working from home initially, but we'll be giving full guidance/training on all aspects of your work/role via regular zoom calls.
So what's in it for you?
- Excellent development opportunities.
- A fun and sociable office & virtual office environment.
- Meeting and working with talented songwriters, producers and visual media clients.
Part-time hours: 7 - 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
You'll be working from home/remotely initially, but we'll be giving full guidance/training on all aspects of your work/role via regular zoom calls.