Wild is high growth, venture backed, direct to consumer business looking to eliminate single use plastics in bathrooms across Europe and beyond.
Our mission is to shake up the throwaway culture of everyday bathroom products. Through our wildly sustainable products, we hope to redefine the future of personal care.
We recently launched our refillable deodorant on WeAreWild.com and are growing at over 200% month on month with a 5 star rating on Trustpilot and £2.5m in funding. We are now looking for a dynamic Performance Marketing Manager to help us accelerate our growth.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a brand at the early stages of its journey and have an impact from day one on a business that is focused on having a positive impact on people's lives and the environment. We are looking to stand out from the crowd and cut through the bullsh*t with authentic, humorous and thought provoking advertising that enables us to connect and engage with fans and skeptics alike.
About the Role
Everything we do at Wild is performance driven and this role will be pivotal in developing our existing performance channels (Facebook/IG, Google) as well as our emerging performance channels (Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok etc.). As Performance Marketing Manager, you will take charge of the operational side of running ads on a day to day basis over all of these channels and bear responsibility for hitting internal targets. You will actively be involved in channel expansion and diversification and seek to grow these channels as much as possible whilst remaining efficient with costs. Outside of the day to day management of advertising campaigns you will work with the rest of the marketing team to improve acquisition strategy across the board and help identify new opportunities as they arrive (what will the next TikTok be etc.).
As a company we already have significant marketing spend over many of the core online acquisition channels (6 figures monthly +) and already have partnership managers and business terms in place but it will also be your responsibility to improve upon these where possible.
- Run all paid Facebook/IG campaigns and have extensive experience with Ads Manager and campaign optimisation at high spend (at least £60k per month).
- A good level of knowledge concerning Google Ads and how to optimise this different performance channels that Google offers, including Youtube.
- Work to find efficiencies in emerging channels such as Snapchat, TikTok and Pinterest and try to scale at least one, if not more, of these channels.
- Be responsible for timely briefings of new creative for ads. We have both internal and external resource for creative and take a creative first approach.
- Keep track of progress and results. Use data to understand how we can optimise our performance marketing channels and creative.
- Be target and KPI focussed and up to date with latest best practice over acquisition channels.
- Deliver weekly reports to CMO on performance and areas of improvement.
- Help establish new marketing channels to drive online sales and diversify current marketing mix
- Support on other growth initiatives when necessary
Who We’re Looking For:
- Fluent in English with a significant understanding of the UK market when it comes to advertising.
- This is an operational role, not a strategic role and whilst you are expected to contribute towards strategy, you must have extensive experience of operating performance channels yourself with high levels of spend. This means you were not managing an agency, but operating in house.
- Have a keen interest in social media, performance marketing and the digital landscape.
- As least 2 years experience in performance marketing, ideally from a D2C company although we will also consider applications from agencies.
- Ambitious and customer focused and able to use your own initiative
- You have an interest in E-Commerce, online marketing and sustainability
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, bringing energy to any environment you enter
- You must be results focused and data-driven, understand attribution complexities and have a strong desire to constantly improve our data.
- Finally - you will need to be entrepreneurial - we are an early stage start-up with significant funding and have been through an extremely high growth period since launch. We operate with a lean team and expect everyone to push themselves beyond the scope of their job spec. We’re only interested in hiring A++ performers who want to become part of a very exciting, very challenging journey that will require a huge amount of dedication and drive. This is not a typical 9-5 job, we will ask you to go the extra mile and in return offer you accelerated career progression, a huge amount of learning and a fun, supportive environment.