About the job
Mutate AB is hiring a Community Manager!
Who is Mutate?
Mutate is a small startup of around 20 people based in Stockholm with a growing remote team. We are building a next-generation UGC collaborative game-making and game-playing platform where anyone can make their own game! We are targeting audiences of late teens and young adults.
As Community Manager at Mutate you will act as the voice of our brand and manage community relations. You will engage and build relationships with our users as well as create content and ideas to engage users with. You will be responsible for nurturing and growing the community. You should be able to produce simple promotional materials such as ads, copy, and simple image material. You will work closely with management and our development teams as we together build a thriving community for our users.
- Responsible for the daily presence in Mutate’s channels and social media
- Plan and produce content that reaches and engages our target groups, as well as publishing, measuring, evaluating, and optimizing content in the company's channels (social media, campaigns, etc.)
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers and key people in the community
- Create initiatives to further the community to increase engagement and virality
- Gather community feedback
- Fluency in English
- Experience building and growing a community, strong understanding of the importance of user feedback and strong communication channels with users
- Strong ability to understand and build relationships with our users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested don’t hesitate to apply as soon as possible since we review applications continuously.