Young Foodies are on the hunt for an awesome Marketing and Community intern to support our team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Great design skills using both Adobe Creative Cloud
- Copywriting capabilities
- Understanding of social media and engagement
- Willingness to learn digital marketing
- Hunger to get stuck in
The role itself will involve:
- Create and publish social media posts on Instagram and Linkedin
- Engage with our digital audience to grow Young Foodies awareness
- Update our website content with news, testimonials, thought leadership, blogs etc.
- Execute online campaigns via digital platforms to drive targeted awareness and traction within specific communities
- Produce regular email newsletters via platforms such as mailchimp
- Identify collaboration opportunities with partner businesses
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital and marketing activity
This is for a 3 month internship starting ASAP. They can work remotely during the course of the internship - 0900-1800.
We will provide our intern with access to training worth over £3,000 and also offer the individual a discretionary success-based bonus subject to sales growth attributable to their work.