🚀 Who are we?
Grip is the world’s leading AI-powered event networking solution based in London, UK. We empower professionals with quality business interactions at events across the globe.
At its core, our proprietary technology drives intelligent recommendations through Grip’s self-learning matchmaking engine. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves in being real innovators in professional matchmaking.
We work with the biggest and most exciting event organizers in the world, such as Informa, ITE, Reed Exhibitions, Amazon, The Guardian and many others. We operate in 30+ countries, AI-power 500+ events and hold several awards for our technology.
Our backers are well-known investor heavyweights, such as Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter) and David Helgason (Founder at Unity Technologies).
We seek experienced Senior Software Engineers to help make our vision a reality.
- Work closely with our Product and Business to design, build and ship new features from scratch across a wide range of platforms and languages.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in production.
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Support Data Science efforts by productionizing experiments into high-quality scalable code
🚀Experience and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 Years of relevant work experience, as a software engineer working with a number of middleware and backend systems such as:
- Web server systems: NGINX, httpd or Tomcat
- Storage and Cache: MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Search engine: Elasticsearch
- Experience with creating and maintaining REST APIs, preferably in Node.JS.
- Bonus points:
- DevOps experience
- Amazon Web Services experience