We are a newly-formed innovative wealth/life management start-up, founded by a Goldman Sachs' ex-executive and a LSE graduate. We aim to help HNW/UHNW clients establish influence in different industries by growing their personal brands, industry networks and social media presence.
We are looking for a Chinese sales representative who would help us to sell our service products through various Chinese channels. For the china product, we are targeting people who wish to immigrate to the UK or recently moved to the UK and hoping to build their influence here. It’s a commission-based role where you would have a 10% commission for every converted sale. As such, it is NOT full-time employment but an extra income for you. However, since we only deal with HNW/UHNW clients, the income can be substantial. As it is a part-time remote job, you can work at your own time and your remuneration will be based on the number of sales you generate.
- Generate public interests in the brand in CHINA
- Contribute to/advise on marketing campaign strategies for CHINESE clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in CHINA
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads in CHINA
- Create and deliver CHINESE presentations on company service products
- Speak mandarin/Cantonese
- Good on CHINESE social media, have a network or know how to generate one in CHINA and creative in your marketing/sales strategy for CHINESE