Motorway is reinventing how cars are bought and sold online. With just a few taps, private car sellers can compare live offers for their car online, select their best deal and sell it within 24 hours. To make this possible, we work with over 1,000 professional car buyers and dealerships nationwide, offering them instant access to private car sellers through an automated technology platform.
With over 1m sale enquiries in the last 12 months, we’re a team of over a hundred with offices in Brighton and Central London, and recently raised £11m in venture capital funding to fuel further growth.
We are now hiring for an experienced Relationship Executive to support our car dealer partners and ensure they have the best possible experience using Motorway to purchase their stock.
About the role:
We work very closely with dealership partners, many of whom buy hundreds of cars through us every month. We now have many new buyer enquiries coming through our website, by word of mouth, and through targeted marketing campaigns.
This role will involve
- Building relationships with new partners - ensure that any car dealer’s first contact with Motorway is a ‘wow’ experience - answering their questions, explaining the sale process, and hand-holding them through their first purchases
- Managing a large portfolio of dealers - After successfully onboarding dealers, they will be passed to the Account Management department.
- Sourcing new dealers - Researching where Motorway has gaps in the dealer database and source dealers to fill in the gaps.
- Re-engaging current dealers - Making sure our network is up to date with all the new products we offer.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable sales or account management experience, ideally in a B2B environment
- Excellent relationship sales skills - you’ll be able to rapidly build rapport and trust with incoming partner enquiries, and be able to interface with people from lots of different backgrounds
- Excellent communication and writing skills
You don’t have to love cars, but it helps!
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
A fun working environment with regular social events
Salary: £22,500 basic with OTE £34,500
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.