Dropless are looking for someone enthusiastic to join our marketing team and be an integral part of our rapid growth and expansion plans across the UK. This is an exciting, yet challenging in-house opportunity for a marketing expert to join a fast growth, funded start-up. If you are a high energy, entrepreneurial, go getter with a growth mindset this could be the role for you. If you’re a smart, ambitious and passionate digital marketeer looking for your next role then we want to hear from you!
- Devising and implementing bold, innovative & bespoke social and content campaigns
- Create, edit and schedule engaging content across all social media platforms and owned media
- Create regular helpful content for our customers (b2b & b2c)
- Monitor online content posted by others on our social media platforms and respond in an appropriate and timely manner.
- You’ll be creating social content and engaging on our socials
- Creating and delivering our overall content calendar, including blog posts and social content - and the impact that this will have on SEO
- To manage the over-arching offsite SEO strategy
- Identify opportunities to engage new audiences with highly relevant messaging
- Help develop, maintain and execute a social media content calendar across platforms to grow community engagement, awareness, and adoption
- Working with our product manager and developers to collect and implement customer feedback
- Communicating new updates to the community
- Writing creative ad copy
- Managing our reputation online - reviews and digital coverage
- Ensure constant innovation and testing
- Serve as a thought leader across the business and sector on topics such as planning, product, strategy and innovation
- Experience using a design programs to create compelling social assets
- Assisting with monthly reporting – what has been done & results achieved
- You have a real passion for social media engagement, digital communities and digital marketing.
- Create content that is well thought out, researched and strategic that aligns with both our customer needs and SEO
- 3+ years experience working in-house or agency side in a content/social role
- Experience across all major social media platforms (specifically Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Quick learner with a bucket loads of enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to multitask and quickly switch between tasks
- Strong communicator
- Has worked in a team environment and not afraid to share ideas
- Personable & articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- A storyteller, with the ability to succinctly and creatively share that insight with key stakeholders
- Exceptional project management, communication and coordination skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A theoretical understanding of Technical SEO
- 3+ years of experience with content creation in relation to offsite SEO, link profiling and digital PR
- A bold approach to innovation, testing and learning with the ability to effectively implement testing plans and roadmaps
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands and is keen to explore the wider digital landscape
- Highly creative and shares our values
- You have a track record of building communities across multiple social media channels
- You have a strong interest in tech, automotive, start-ups, growth, b2b and b2c
- To think outside the box. We have created something new and different & our marketing strategy needs to reflect this.
- Motivated and excited to work toward aggressive growth targets for the business
- Candidate must be happy to commute to our office in Clapham, London (when safe to do so).
- A desire to get things done!
- We are super flexible, friendly, and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- In-house training and career progression
- 25 days holiday
- Flexi hours
- Events attendance
- Solid experience developing a loyal and engaged customer base
- Joining a small and talented team at an exciting time of growth
- Making your own mark on the business
- Typical start-up fun
Dropless is changing the way people manage vehicle cleaning and maintenance. We are an eco-friendly, tech enabled business that offers convenience to our customers (b2b and b2c). We work with some of the largest fleet businesses in the UK such as Royal Mail, ZipCar, DPD and Amazon, and have over 15,000 active customers.
We have grown exponentially year on year to-date and are now looking to expand rapidly across the UK and Europe with our existing and new services.
At Dropless we believe happy people make motivated and hard working employees. We focus on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.