Nextatlas is looking for dynamic individuals aspiring to join the UK Team and contribute to exceed ambitious growth targets and rapidly expand the Client base.
Nextatlas is a fast-growing MarTech start-up based in London (UK) and Turin (Italy) that applies Artificial Intelligence to analyse billions of verbal and visual Social Media data, developing key insights for brand innovation and marketing strategies.
Nextatlas constantly develops new products and solutions that enhance the quality of outputs and insights that Clients can get from data, to help them make smarter and quicker business decisions.
Do you consider yourself entrepreneurial, self-driven and ambitious? Are you a natural ‘hunter’, with the passion to win new Clients and that has already been successful in growing a business in the technology, research and consulting sectors?
We want you to be our Business Development Manager responsible for hunting and converting new Clients.
As BDM, you will be responsible for:
- Discovering prospective clients through the use of inbound leads & external calls
- Understanding & providing insightful business solutions to clients’ problems that will support them in exceeding their business goals
- Mastering the knowledge of iCoolhunt’s products and be able to apply their functionalities to a variety of business use cases
- Demonstrating the iCoolhunt offers to reinforce their effectiveness in use-case scenarios
- Liaising with any number of stakeholders to understand business problems, present real-world applications and establish successful relationships
- Managing your own Pipeline and sales targets effectively
- Being an ambassador at trade shows/exhibitions and networking events
- Being flexible and adaptable to the dynamic environment of a fast-growing agile team
You must have/be:
- 3+ years of Business Development experience for professional organisation selling technology and consulting services
- Previous experience with market research companies and or consultants would be preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and bravery to work in a start-up environment
- A team player, willing to develop and enhance the business processes with the management team, dedicated to building account plans, executing account strategies, and recording activity
- Solid technical know-how to aid in product demonstrations
- An understanding of the social media landscape and the impact it has on businesses
- The ability to translate client business needs into solutions
- A strong drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals and revenue targets
- A desire to contribute to and enhance the team environment
Core competencies and skills
- Managing & growing client base and relationships.
- Inspiring confidence to clients.
- Be confident in promoting iCoolhunt’s products and services, generating new ideas and leading client's thinking.
- Have the ability to spot opportunities with your clients, foster new /relevant relationship where required.
- Map key clients out and generate a sales pipeline.
- Meet company targets.
- Negotiate contracts with clients.
- Understand and manage financial plans.
About iCoolhunt Spa – London
iCoolhunt Spa – London is the UK based limited company, fully owned by ICoolhunt SpA, the Italian technology enterprise that applies AI to help brands to innovate their products and marketing strategies by focusing on pattern changes in consumer lifestyles, preferences and behaviours.
Nextatlas technology analyses and correlates billions of data points from main social media platforms to make future business-related predictions about changes in consumer demand.
Nextatlas provides its know-how to Clients, mainly in the CPG, Retail, Consulting and Media Advertising sectors either through a Saas model or through advisory and consulting services.
Nextatlas is ran by a multi-disciplinary team of just over 20 highly skilled people, most with PhDs, originally from more than 10 nationalities, an average age below 30 and based in 3 Countries.
iCoolhunt Spa – London combines the enthusiasm and dynamism of a young team with the structure and maturity of experienced data scientists, technologists and SMEs making it a fun place to work.
Nextatlas (www.nextatlas.com) is a trademark and the main iCoolhunt offering.