Account Manager (Marketing/Digital)
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company -- and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum's 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. Our aim is to enable our clients, empower our teams, and always push boundaries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our rapidly growing Glasgow office for a skilled, dynamic Account Manager to help coordinate and grow our creative, branding, and marketing capabilities. If you thrive on managing client relationships and expectations, facilitating the delivery of complex projects on time and on budget, and participating in the creative process, we want to hear from you. In this crucial role you’ll also become an expert on your clients’ business models, needs, and future opportunities for the benefit of your creative and strategic colleagues.
Who we’re looking for:
- A reliable team player and fierce collaborator
- A quick-thinking, agile mindset able to respond to feedback or change a project’s course with grace and positivity
- An ability to ‘go deep’ on a project or client request to fully understand what’s involved, what we need to do, and how we get there
- A willingness to do more than say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, but instead challenge uncertainties, gain clarity, and deliver beyond expectations
- A passion for fantastic creative work and an ability to articulate why you like an idea, or how it could be even better
- A clarity of thought and assertive energy to see complex and time-sensitive projects to fruition
What you’ll be doing:
- Efficiently managing multiple digital marketing projects and workflows with a global team, from project brief to final delivery
- Contributing to meetings, feedback sessions and workshops, adding creative and strategic ideas to the pot and building on them
- Helping to identify and overcome obstacles from production logistics to creative direction or client requirements
- Acting as a source of inspiration, context and knowledge on your clients’ brands, business models and target audiences for the benefit of creative and strategic colleagues
- Being a true partner to your clients, building a trusting relationship based on productive discussions, shared interests, and mutual respect
- Facilitating the work of creative and strategic colleagues to deliver, while also learning and understanding their side of the process, their challenges, and their responsibilities
- 2-5 years of digital marketing agency experience, or 4+ years of client experience in a marketing department
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changeable scenarios
- Proactive, multi-tasker, problem-solver who is a collaborative team player
- Immense positivity and passion
- Clear, articulate, enthusiastic presenter
- Understanding of communications/marketing strategy
- Skilful at managing up, when to seek help and raise a red flag
- Detail oriented and supremely organized
- Experience working with marketing technology tools is a plus (including analytics)
Perks and Benefits:
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to advance their career as a proven engagement, account and/or project manager. It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home. You’ll have the chance to partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!