About Pearl Lemon
Pearl Lemon is a multiple-award-winning SEO & Lead Generation Agency based in the heart of London but serving clients worldwide. With a team of 15 dotted across the UK, USA, Romania, India, Pakistan, Philippines and more, they operate around the clock and communicate predominantly through Whatsapp that function more like a silicon-valley-startup and have a work ethic comparable to investment bankers. It’s not a surprise when you consider their founder Deepak Shukla is an ex-Deloitte consultant and 30x marathon runner.
Check out a lot of video and written testimonials of our interns as well as their weekly updates in the 'Blog' section and Apply Here - https://internship.pearllemongroup.com/
Benefits of working with Pearl Lemon
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different time zones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry
- Work remotely and manage 100% of your time
Pearl Lemon is offering an opportunity for a 6-month CEO internship programme. The perfect candidate for this position should be a highly motivated individual and natural leader looking to start a career and a chance to grow within an organization.
You will be responsible for the planning, leadership, and coordination of all activities in the different departments of the Pearl Lemon Group.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their proactiveness, leadership, attention-to-detail and meticulous planning skills but can adapt to change in a very fast paced environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as is exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing the company’s vision and mission.
- Leading, guiding and evaluating the work of other executive leaders within the company.
- Being responsible for leading the development and execution of long-term strategies.
- Managing relationships with internal team members and external shareholders.
- Leading some businesses under Pearl Lemon Group including Pearl Lemon SEO, Pearl Lemon Leads, Serpwizz, ResumeCats, and Plant Sumo.
Required skills and experience:
- Graduate with a 2:1 degree from a top university.
- Exceptional communication skills, high proficient in written and spoken English.
- Proven people management track record.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external clients.
- Analytical skills and ability to evaluate the success of the organization in reaching its highest potential.
- Ability to provide direction with strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrable time management skills.
- Comfortable with recording videos.
- Proven selling and presentation skills.
- Adaptable and a quick learner.
- MUST be a native English speaker.