It's our mission to make alternative assets accessible to anyone. We aim to do this via a modern user experience, low barriers to entry and a professionally curated asset selection - so you don't need to be an expert to get started.
Alternative assets have long been part of the investment portfolios of professional investors, pension funds and the ultra-wealthy, but until today these investments haven't been accessible to everyday investors. The emergence of new technologies, such as blockchain and tokenisation, has finally made it possible to democratise access.
Our team consists of Richard Draper, CFA, a seasoned finance professional with over a decade of experience investing in private and public markets, as well as experience in helping startups raise angel investment, and Iris ten Teije who's previously scaled up a fintech business from being a first employee to having raised VC-funding from investors like Visa Ventures and having clients around the world.
- Join as a co-founder of our team looking to truly re-define the alternative asset industry
- You will be pivotal in designing and building our MVP
- Ideally you will be capable of owning all technical aspects of the product and then go on to lead the engineering team as we scale
- Work within a genuinely innovative sector at a company with a strong moral compass that is seeking to positively impact society
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Extensive full-stack development experience, ability and willingness to develop initial MVP (without external engineering resources)
- Experience implementing best practice technical architecture and scalable solutions
- Strong desire to work within an early-stage start-up
- Able to translate business/user requirements and design technical solutions
- Strong project management skills
Additional Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Strong experience with blockchain technologies and asset fractionalisation
- Data science experience
- Experience managing and growing tech teams
- Experience designing and executing product strategy
- Experience building web and mobile applications
- Interest/experience with traditional and/or non-traditional alternative assets
- Eye for design - experience in UX / UI
Current Business Stage
- Seeking CTO co-founder to complete the core team
- The role will offer a significant equity stake to start, with the option of having priority access to a salary once the company receives its first funding
- We appreciate everyone’s circumstances are different and therefore would consider alternative remuneration proposals, depending on the experience of a candidate
- Full-time, although we would consider a part-time commitment initially with a view to becoming full-time in the next 6-12 months for the right candidate.
To apply, please attach a copy of your CV along with any other relevant portfolio links, social profiles etc.