Hello! We are A Million Ads. We exist at the intersection of cutting edge ad tech and creativity. Our platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised video and audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. Personalised content that is more relevant and contextually aware performs better and produces a better viewing or listening experience.
In five years, we’ve delivered over 1,000 campaigns across the UK, Europe, and the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay, and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer, and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio, and podcasting.
About the role
2021 is about growth for A Million Ads for both our people and product, as we experiment with new features and products. You will be part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product specialists, UX designers and QA focused on delivering high value themes of work.
Our team feels passionate about learning new technologies and pushing our own growth as well as that of our products. Some of the things we enjoy using are...
- Micro-service and micro-frontend based architectures
- Anything that we can automate to make our lives easier!
We love to hear about what technologies you feel passionate about and why!
What you’ll do
- Continuous collaboration with front & back- end, product and UX engineers
- Demonstrate your knowledge and desire to learn to solve problems
- Have the opportunity to implement and manage low-latency, high-availability, scalable services and components
- Learn and grow, gain new skills and share what you have learnt with others
Who you are
- You get excited about running production software, scaling microservices, balancing performance & cost efficiency, and always thinking about how to automate the next thing.
- You have experience using AWS, Docker, and CI/CD in a production environment and want to do more of it
- You’re happy using programming languages to get the job done and want to build up your coding skills
- You understand DevOps is more of a mindset than a role
- Have a desire to learn, gain more experience and look to improve
- You have a curious mindset, you ask lots of questions, and have a need to understand how something works
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We therefore ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.