Based in Greenwich, South London, we are a company that produces healthy fresh and frozen organic ready meals that are sold in a select group of London supermarkets, as well as on our own online store.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for someone to join the Equals Health team on a part-time basis who can bring with them a wealth of experience in online marketing. You will be expected to fulfil the below duties expected within the job role.
Business Development Manager
- The operation and active day-to-day running of our social media accounts, liaising with the kitchen to create exciting content for our followers to see and interact with.
- Constantly work to find ways of increasing exposure through different streams of online marketing
- Managing and posting daily content to help grow our followers, creating new leads and replying to all comments in real time to increase engagement
- Build an online shop on all social media platforms that will run side by side with the shop on our Equals Health website
- Approach influencers, working with them to increase brand awareness
- Liaise with external company and arrange PPC and social media ad campaigns
- Applying updates to the website as and when needed, with new products added when ready (alongside external web company)
- Liaise with external company regarding press releases
- Review website analytics with external company and assist on improving results
- Ensure all marketing is on brand. Proactively forming strategies for social media, SEO, e-campaigns, up selling to existing customers, PR, competitions, other recommendations.
- Assist in finding the appropriate CRM and arrange automated marketing emails to old customers and potential customers (working with Ashton and kitchen to get the right CRM)
- Help to create graphic content such as brochures, pitch decks, packaging designs when necessary
- Come up with new ideas for online campaigns, always keeping on brand but developing creative campaigns.
- Liaising with Harrison weekly with updates on the results of any expenditure
- Work with the kitchen team and an outside company to produce new video content for the website and social media
- Update our blog/news section daily with info linking back to our social media posts