BlueOptima's goal is to provide Fortune 500 organisations with a way to improve their software development efficiency by using Coding Effort! The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top sixteen Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid global expansion of the company.
BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent SaaS company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly driven, organized and ambitious individual to continue growing our commercial teams in New York and Arizona. A proven track record in recruiting outstanding talent in client facing roles is a must.
You will be part of a growing global Talent Team, coordinating recruitment efforts with Team Leads in the UK, Mexico and India; with the aim to continue our 100% year on year headcount growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is ready to take the next step in their career, with a strategic and data driven approach to recruitment whilst truly leading from the front.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Individual contribution
- Hands-on recruitment with active sourcing and interviewing
- Create and maintain job advertisements to attract the best talent
- Maintain our recruitment CRM and create a great experience for candidates
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and other talent team members to deliver on headcount goals
- Manage 1 recruiter, with the expectation of growing the team
- Share best practices to increase hiring velocity
- Drive recruitment strategy for the US to increase talent attraction
- Design and roll out recruitment frameworks to better assess talent
- Provide reporting and data driven insights to the company
- Support the Phoenix team with local HR and operational tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Hands-on experience in a recruitment environment, agency or in house.
- Strong experience in recruiting for a wide range of client facing roles, including senior roles.
- Experience in fast growing SaaS businesses is ideal.
- Strong ability to understand technical and commercial concepts and assess candidates against it.
- Bachelor's degree.
Why work for BlueOptima?
- International team with highly-motivated, informal and friendly culture.
- Opportunity to be an outstanding and visible contributor to the company's success.
- Annual company wide retreats.
- Travel opportunities to BlueOptima's international offices
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free snacks and drinks at a modern office in Galvanize workspace..
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will conduct a final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
Salary : $65K base + Commission