Just Move In is The Home Move Platform. We exist to remove the stress and hassle of moving home, for buyers, sellers and renters, managing a wide range of services on behalf of our customers, from notifying the council of a move, through to setting up insurance. We’re a certified B Corporation and encourage our team, suppliers and partners, to think about their impact on the planet and society.
We’re delighted to be working with hundreds of property partners around the UK, delivering exceptional service to their clients, and have the highest Trustpilot score in our sector (4.9/5).
We’re a fast-growth business and have recently joined the Tech Nation Fintech programme.
We are accelerating our growth and are looking for an individual looking to assist in acquiring new customers within the estate and letting agency channels.
The role will focus on generating qualified leads / demonstration requests for the sales team.
In short, you will be part of the sales team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service. The main responsibilities will focus on the following but not be limited to:
- Researching companies and individuals online to identify new potential leads.
- To contact potential clients via telephone to establish rapport and qualify them prior to arranging a meeting / remote demonstration with one of the sales team.
- Ensuring that the required sales processes are followed, and internal systems including CRM is updated accordingly.
- Allocate arranged demonstrations to the sales team.
- Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following qualities:
- A driven, ambitious, and confident individual.
- A willingness to learn new things.
- A positive attitude with an ability to listen.
- Strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing.
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others.
- Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’.
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results.
- Strong time-management skills.
- You’ll need to be comfortable using technology.
- Comfortable working in a demanding fast-paced environment.
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Profit sharing
- Wellness programmes
- Flexible working from home