Are you an experienced software engineer with a particular interest in automated trading systems and looking for a role where you can observe your impact and profit from it? Our next generation of asset management company is looking for you, to help us reach over 100mUSD in traded assets in the next months.
At Magic Carpet AI, your main responsibility will be to improve and monitor our cloud infrastructure, from developing real time data collection pipelines to building fast and robust APIs, improve our live trading system and support research tools development.
You will be working with the AI research and the business teams to solve challenges that require the best of your technical and business skills. You will also identify new innovative solutions and lead their implementation.
- Must have Python with asynchronous programming (asyncio) and shell scripting skills
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure that requires 24/7 robustness.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking in a Linux / UNIX environment
- Familiarity with git, docker, kubernetes, DevOps
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools is a plus
- Experience of supporting proprietary developed applications
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect or AWS Professional Solutions Architect certification is a plus
When we are not working from home and social distancing, we meet in our office in Brentford (West London), along the Thames with beautiful panoramic views.
As a Systems Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and equity package.
Magic Carpet AI is still a small (8 employees) but fast growing company. Now is the best time to join!
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity.