We’re on a mission to make work an adventure and recruitment the most exciting thing companies do.
For our clients, each hire is the chance to find that next great person that will change their organisation - bringing fresh ideas and energy. For our candidates, each new role is the chance to develop professionally and personally, make new achievements, and meet new people. However, thanks to years of cumbersome, disengaging and expensive processes, recruitment has become something that both parties dread. Tempo is here to change that.
We launched in May 2017 and set about making this vision a reality. Our platform provides a different experience - we match people based on what really matters for modern work, bring roles and people to life using video, and enable varied ways for them to get to know each other before a match is confirmed (with an average time to hire of just 4 days, compared to industry average of 40 days). This experience has resulted in more than 75,000 candidates connected to 2,500 of the most exciting companies in the UK, including the likes of Monzo, Bulb, Drover and Goodlord to name a few.
The team has grown from 3 to 36 and we’ve attracted more than £8m of investment to accelerate our growth.
We’re now looking for a Senior Relationship Management Executive to join our Sales team in a role that nurtures relationships we proudly hold with a range of clients - seeking to maintain a strong understanding of their requirements, listen to and act on their feedback regarding our product, and look to where we can add value by working together. In doing so, you'll play a hugely important role in driving revenue and the growth of our start-up,
This role will;
- Cultivate lasting relationships with a portfolio of employers, with a focus on developing brand advocacy through positive customer experiences
- Expand brand awareness and drive revenue opportunities within each customer - ensuring that we are positioned as a first choice hiring tool and explore all revenue opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and the challenges our customers are facing, deciphering new ways we can add value via our relationships and engage them with the Tempo brand
- Gather crucial product feedback to steer product development - with an opportunity to contribute on product pitches to directly impact the platform itself
- Be part of the team! We’re looking for someone who will be a proud brand ambassador and keen to contribute however you can - everyone here has a real chance to make an impact
Over time, we’d love for the candidate to grow in the role and take on more strategic responsibility within the relationship management space - with a broader range of clients, higher targets and increased accountability, in line with our growth ambitions.