We’re searching for a talented Paid Social Specialist to help us grow an incredible portfolio of Startups and Challenger Brands. Data-driven. Results focussed. Growth obsessed. You'll be an expert in all things Paid Social with a strong track record of growing eCommerce and tech brands.
Who We Are
We partner with founders and investors to launch and scale DTC eCommerce and tech ventures through growth strategy and experiment-led digital marketing. We are specialists in growing consumer brands and platforms which challenge industries through technology, innovation and design.
- You’ll be totally obsessed with all things Paid Social and have strong experience in designing, managing and optimizing campaigns across Facebook and Instagram
- You’ll be highly commercial with an excellent eye for detail and a track record of growing consumer eCommerce and/or tech brands through Paid Social
- You’ll have a passion for Growth Marketing and a test-and-learn approach
What You’ll Do For Us
- Define Paid Social strategies to help our clients achieve their growth goals
- Manage the day-to-day running of Paid Social accounts across Facebook and Instagram
- Analyze Paid Social performance and recommend Growth experiments to enhance performance
- Demonstrate thought-leadership across all aspects of Paid Social
- Assist with forecasting and budget management
- Undertake monthly reporting and campaign analysis
- A proven track record of growing eCommerce and tech brands through Paid Social
- In-depth, strategic and hands-on knowledge of all things Paid Social
- Detail oriented and data-obsessed
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Outstanding analytical, organisational, project and time management skills
- A good communicator who loves working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Passionate and ambitious with a ‘reach for the stars’ outlook on life and a love for Startups is a plus
- A genuinely nice human who values collaboration and kindness as much as results
You’d work with an endlessly passionate team on a flexible, freelance and part-time basis for 20 hours a month.
How to Apply
To apply, please attached a copy of your CV and cover letter along with your location, availability and expected hourly and day rate.