Here at Navitas, we're on a mission to raise safety standards across the foodservice and hospitality industry using technology and expertise.
Our roots are founded in the pedigree of a 30+ year old consultancy that is now being supercharged with cutting-edge and disruptive software and hardware technology.
We're addressing a huge domestic market, with ambitious plans to expand internationally, backed by PE investors and a management team with experience across the industry and multiple start-up exits.
We're looking for someone to join our expanding Sales team who Has experience building partnerships with strategic resellers and partners. You’ll have demonstrable experience of growing revenue through these types of key relationships and thrive in an environment where you can leverage and grow your network in varying industries that can relate to our products and services.
You'll be working both inbound leads as well as generating your own business through well thought out and tactical outbound activities in association with our Marketing team.
We have identified a wide range of verticals, from other consultancies, to insurance firms, to procurement bodies and investors.
You'll be rewarded with a generous commission and bonus scheme in addition to the base salary.
- You've experience selling within a high growth SaaS B2B environment
- You are skilled at building relationships and selling solutions in a manner that puts solving the customer's problems front and centre
- You relish team and company achievement just as much as your own targets
- You believe in what we do, and want to help raise safety standards for the good of all
- Experience within the Hospitality or Food Service industry would be advantageous
- The position is fully remote (we've decided to permanently leave the commute and office lifestyle behind post Covid) and we anticipate monthly meet ups in various locations to strengthen our relationships once it's appropriate to do so. You will be required to travel nationally and occasionally internationally in this role.