Coupay is an innovative and fast growing fintech startup that helps small businesses accept payments quicker and at a more cost effective rate than card networks (VISA/Mastercard). Currently, part of StartupBootcamp's accelerator programme, we are looking for talented software engineers who want to play a crucial role in shaping the future of this company.
You will work directly with the founders building our payments product in the rapidly changing and exciting area of Open Banking.
Some of the projects you will be working on:
- building new connectors to banks to facilitate payments
- building admin, reporting and analytical tools
- automate a lot of our internal processes
- iteration and experimenting with our product offering to understand what the customer wants
We are technology agnostic and feel you need to use the right tools for the right job. The current stack is on AWS running Laravel/PHP, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB and constantly expanding.
- a genuine passion for coding and building products
- at least 2-4 years software development experience
- excellent knowledge of backend software development practices, ideally in PHP/Laravel/Zend
- basic knowledge of at least MySQL and/or a NoSQL Database
- good knowledge of React or another other modern JS framework
- willing desire to grow, ask questions and experiment
Nice to haves:
- infrastructure experience with AWS/GCP or any decent linux knowledge
- financial services experience
This is a full stack role but we understand everyone has a particular preference - so don't be shy to apply!
The role will be remote for now but you must be able to work in London (we'll probably be based somewhere around Victoria/Waterloo).
No recruiters or agencies please.