Marketing Manager Edtech
Potentially is a small education technology company and social enterprise passionate about personal and professional development. Our innovative learning platform potential.ly is being used across universities and colleges to quickly create and curate engaging learning content and experiences. We power employability and career readiness programmes for leading universities, and are branching out into curating and publishing personal and professional skills content for both graduates and early career professionals. As the social enterprise behind classof2020.org.uk, we are working with leading businesses to get the future back on track.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong writing/ content skills who will help us rapidly grow our B2B (university and colleges) customer base in the UK and abroad. Supported by the team, you will lead our marketing strategy, and drive growth with email campaigns, webinars, newsletters and social media. You will also look after our volunteer content community, which produces content for the classof2020 community.
You will communicate with both academic and non-academic audiences, and the role requires willingness to understand and keep-up-to-date with developments in the Higher Education and the digital skills sector.
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills
- Creative, able to write convincingly for different audiences
- Self-starter, ability to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Affinity for digital skills and passion for learning
- Minimum of two years experience in content and digital marketing, ideally with a SaaS company
- Keen to drive company growth
- Background in B2B Saas or edtech
- Knowledge of Google ads, Google Analytics, Keyword optimisation
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite / Canva
What you will work on
- Plan and execute marketing strategy
- Develop and execute on a content marketing plan, across the website and social media channels
- Create content for blogs, press releases, social media and email
- Develop marketing collateral to support sales and outreach efforts
- Develop emails and newsletter marketing campaigns
- Co-create, support and promote webinars
- Implement your communication/ PR strategy
- Define and report on key marketing metrics
- Contribute to the optimisation of user conversion (converting visitors to signups or demos)
What we offer
- Become a key member of a friendly team working on a big, exciting opportunity, doing good whilst doing well.
- A chance to help shape a business from a very early stage.
- Chance to build and manage a marketing team as the company grows.
- Flat hierarchy, own responsibility, fast implementation of decisions
- Work from Home/ Distributed team
- We also accept applications from member who are interested in working part-time (3 days minimum) or flexible hours
* no agencies please.
Reference ID: MKTWIS202101