We are GetAgent. A disruptor in the property tech space and we are looking for a CRM Email Manager who is motivated by growth and working within a dynamic startup.
GetAgent, the UK’s leading estate agency comparison site and proud partners of Which?
Through transparency and data, our aim is to provide a straightforward and pain-free solution to the most stressful process a homeowner can undergo, selling their property.
We ingest millions of property listings each year to create an objective measure of estate agent performance. Using our unique data, home sellers sell quicker and for more money. And we’re on a mission to make moving home even easier through the roll-out of our Home Moving Platform.
What you’ll do
As part of our expansion plans, there is now an opportunity to drive growth through CRM activity. You’ll own CRM Strategy, build campaigns and identify target areas. The CRM Email Manager will be confident in using automation to optimise emails flows and drive CRM campaigns to prospects, leads and existing customers through tailored communication.
Being a young business there is much to do. You’ll be responsible for reviewing our existing CRM activity and drive effective change across onboarding, cross-selling and retention. As our Home Moving Platform grows there are plenty of cross-selling opportunities to take advantage of.
This is an all-round position, so the successful candidate will have the ability to dive into all aspects of CRM and see the project through to completion.
- Own and support the implementation of email marketing strategies
- Create engaging, exciting and diverse campaigns
- Identify new opportunities for growth by analysing customer behaviour and engagement
- Work closely with colleagues across the business to gain insight on customer behaviour
- Manage and optimise all email marketing campaigns
- Be a key factor in the success and growth of GetAgent
What we need from you:
- 3+ years experience in a similar industry where nurturing is key and purchases are infrequent
- Comprehensive knowledge of CRM processes, optimisation and automation.
- A proven track record of delivering email marketing campaigns
- Experience using email automation technology ( we use Customer IO)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience working with highly automated CRMs
- Immaculate attention to detail, analytical and highly data-driven
Nice to have but not essential:
- Property sector experience
- Exposure to Customer IO
- Experience working in a start-up/scale-up environment
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on disruptive products, grow yourself and a team around you
- An amazing culture - We aim to attract likeminded individuals, so everyone has a shared goal. Our office is fuelled by honesty, hard work, and of course, some fun!
- Apart from learning from some (really) talented people you can dive headfirst into one of the largest industries in the world - we pride ourselves on being data-driven and using industry knowledge to better our processes
- Great opportunity to teach and to learn
- Work with a small but smart and driven team
- Grow responsibility quickly and fast-track your career
- Have a real impact on the direction of the business
The safety and wellbeing of our staff are of the utmost importance. All of our staff are working remotely from home until further notice and we have provided the necessary equipment to all our colleagues so they can WFH comfortably and effectively.
We will move quickly for the right person, so get your CV over ASAP!