Title: Digital Account Manager - Lead Generation & Funnels
Reporting to: Creative Director
Salary: £33-37K DOE
Tama Agency is a digital marketing agency supporting health, wellness and purpose-driven brands. Our clients include global product/service brands and individual industry experts. As Tama continues to support more clients, we are now looking for a full time Digital Account Manager to join the team.
Working closely alongside our Creative Director, you will be responsible for creating, delivering and managing lead generation and sales funnels on behalf of our clients. You will ensure that all content including social media ads, landing pages, email funnels, nurture sequences, integrations and more, delivers against the strategy, sales targets and wider business plan for the client. The role will be client facing as well as managing an internal team of designers, content creators and strategists. We believe this is an exciting role with real potential to grow and have impact within a fun and purpose-driven business.
- Planning, execution, optimisation and reporting of the entire client lead generation campaign
- Use data and leverage content to build personas and relevant target audiences for the client
- Identify the best channels for the client's campaign
- Track, measure and refine conversion rates
- Working closely with a Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Digital Ad Strategist and Creative Director to deliver on client strategy
- Regular meetings and updates with the client reporting on the campaign and measuring against strategy and overall objectives.
- Account manage multiple projects/clients at the same time.
- Creating client reports and analytics
- Idea and strategy creation
- Proactive involvement within client and team meetings
- Be present and involved in new business development (as required)
- Typically 2 - 3 years of experience within digital marketing in an agency setting or within an applicable industry. Degree not essential (but preferred)
- Experience and an exceptional understanding of building successful lead generation campaigns and sales funnels including paid ads, landing/sales pages, email funnels and nurture sequences.
- Understanding of key website and marketing softwares such as Leadpages, ClickFunnels, MailChimp, Active Campaign, Google Analytics, social media advertising platforms (with a focus on Facebook and Instagram)
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Excellent content creation skills
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Innovative and confident in sharing ideas
- Team player and comfortable taking direction from Creative Director
- An interest in health and wellness is preferred but not essential
Who You Are
To thrive within this role you should;
- Be regularly learning from and eager to build your skills
- Already be a fan of brands such as Boss Babe, Foundr, Marie Forleo and Jenna Kutcher etc.
- Have a passion for wellness
- Be keeping abreast of the latest digital marketing strategies and techniques
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Days holiday + Bank Holiday + Birthday (Pro-rata)
- Charity Day
- Salary Sacrifice
- Pension Scheme
The Interview Process
Successful applicants who make it through the preliminary stages will be expected to submit a task to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and skill base.
Please include your CV and covering letter within your application and where possible provide examples of previous work/experience.