About Us: We are a fast growing beauty accessories start-up based in sunny Shoreditch, London. Our products bring efficiency and beauty to your everyday routine, to make bad days better and good days great!
We sell online as well as through some fab retailers, including ASOS, Feelunique and Oliver Bonas. Things are moving pretty quickly and we need to grow our team to include an experienced Operations Manager who can help us build a rock-solid supply chain.
Type of job: Part-time or Full-Time - we’re really just looking for the right person! Hours are very flexible.
Where: Remote, though when things go back to normal it would be lovely to see you in London occasionally!
- We need someone to kick our butts into shape with a total overhaul of how our supply chain is managed.
- Stock forecasting (both DTC, wholesale and our exclusive lines with retailers)
- Supply chain management - managing what needs to be shipped to where, and when
- Inventory management and liaising with our 3PL warehouse
- Helping us find the right software to track this, and build clean, repeatable processes for maximum efficiency
- Plan and set up warehousing + operations in new key territories
- Helping us source new factories
- KPIs and reporting on stock performance
- A self starter, able to self motivate even when working remotely (try saying that three times fast 😂)
- Keen to work in a very early stage startup where everything you do has an impact
- Ready for a totally autonomous role, where you are fully in charge
- Diligent and really into numbers, with excellent attention to detail
- Excited to work in a supportive, positive team, where personal growth is a high priority!
- 3+ years experience working in supply chain management for an product-based/ecommerce company
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- A favourite inventory management software (we can’t wait to hear about it!)
- Understanding of stock forecasting
- Cherry on top: Experience with product sourcing and supplier negotiations
If you match the criteria above, please do get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter. We can’t wait to hear from you 🤗