We’re Housekeep – the UK market leader in connecting households and cleaners. We make it easy for customers to book, manage & pay their cleaner online and have created the best place for cleaners to find work.
We’re only six years old and have already reached well over 250,000 5* customer reviews, 1,000s of cleaners, profitability & we are scaling 2-3x every year. We have more awards and press coverage than we have shelf space for.
Our long term company goal is to keep growing our market share of our core business - London home cleaning - while expanding into other markets such as office cleaning or other home services. There’s plenty to work on to achieve this goal while continuing to improve our customer experience, and supporting an ever-larger scale of cleaners and customers - which is why we need you!
We are looking for someone to join our hard-working Customer Service and Operations Team on a Tuesday - Saturday shift pattern. CS & Ops are at the forefront of Housekeep’s image and is one of the things that differentiates us from our competitors. We can have the best tech in the world (and we think we do) but we can’t build a business without also being able to deliver a great service.
Your job is to deliver outstanding service to both the customers and the cleaners who use our platform every single time and to make sure that the 1000+ jobs that are booked in each day go ahead without a hitch. The day to day looks like:
- Providing top-tier inbound support to our customers via email, phone or live chat
- Ensuring all support is provided in line with our values and provides an excellent experience
- Using your initiative to resolve a wide variety of issues in the best possible way based on individual needs
- Identifying trends in feedback to help create ways to improve our processes, product or technology
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented, with outstanding critical-thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and high-energy attitude
- Tech-savvy (Zendesk experience a bonus but not essential)
- Able to work on a Tuesday - Saturday shift pattern
- Starting salary of £22,000 per year, with plenty of development opportunities
- Generous 25 days’ holiday allowance
- Posh Christmas and Summer parties
- Tons of sponsored (but not too heavily organised) office fun
- Potential for share options
- Your CV
- A cover letter telling us why this role is exciting to you and why you would be good at it